Since 1982 Temptec has produced industrial exhaust blankets that are manufactured to rigorous military and commercial specifications, using the highest quality materials and construction.
- Components meet military specifications MIL-24244 Type 11 and Coast Guard specifications for incombustible material #164.009
- Temptec blankets are asbestos free and fire resistant
- Temptec blankets are lightweight, reusable and easily installed
Standard Temptec blankets are made with 1″ mat insulation, 32oz Silicone impregnated fiberglass cloth, stainless steel wire mesh and lacing anchors for easy installation. All of our blankets are sewn with Kevlar thread.
Many types of materials and attaching hardware are available for you specific needs.
- Silicone impregnated fiberglass cloth in weight from 17oz to 32oz, foil covered fiberglass cloth for that chrome look and black fire blanket to mention a few.
- We offer insulation mat in thickness from 1/2″ to 2″ or more depending on your needs.
- Optional hardware consists of spring and ring, snaps, buckles, “D” rings and custom Velcro applications and more.
Our Manufacturing Process:
Our material is first precision cut by an automated cutting machine. Our staff then prepares the components for assembly at the sewing table. Once complete, the hardware is installed and the parts are inspected, packaged and shipped.
Let our 35 years experience in the power generation industry help you and your customer meet your heat-related needs.